The platform AirnStudio is managed by the French individual company Notorious by Floriane Loux, registered with the Companies Register of Creteil under the number 809 659 642, with headquarters located at 27ter Avenue Paul Doumer, 94110 Arcueil, France, that can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AirnStudio processes personal data collected about you as a data controller in connection with the use of its website at the following address: airnstudio.com.
AirnStudio respects the privacy and protects the personal data of users of the services it offers on its website.
This policy is particularly designed to inform the site users of the conditions under which the collection, processing and use of their personal data are performed and of their rights to protection of personal data under the laws applicable thereto, including the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and freedoms referred to as "the Data and Freedom Protection law" (“Loi Informatique et Libertés”).
The pages of airnstudio.com website are compliant with the French Data Protection Act, to the exclusion of any other law. This privacy statement alerts individuals what personal data we collect, how we use it, and the choices available to them.
Pursuant to the French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, the processing resulting from the airnstudio.com website has been notified to the French data protection authority (CNIL) (www.cnil.fr) under number 1992026 on September 21, 2016.
In accordance with Article 32 of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended, users are informed that the company that manages airnstudio.com, Notorious by Floriane Loux, as a controller, processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
• management and follow-up of requests for information made by Internet users and their related answers;
• management of the online studios bookings;
• management of the customers inquiries;
• reporting on the access to the website;
• measurement of quality, satisfaction and traffic;
• subscription to the newsletter and direct marketing, including for commercial purposes;
When users are using the pages of airnstudio.com website, personal data is collected on forms (identity such as name and email address, etc.). Said data is collected directly from you at your request.
Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory; without this data, users may not benefit from all the functionalities offered by the website editor. This information is used to contact users about the services in which they have expressed interest.
If users wish to subscribe to the newsletter, AirnStudio will use the name and email address to send the newsletter. Users have the option to provide additional information such as address and phone number to AirnStudio. Out of respect for privacy, AirnStudio provides a way to unsubscribe.
If users no longer wish to receive newsletter and promotional communications, they may opt-out of receiving them by: following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing at email@example.com.
The collected data is primarily intended for:
- Services and dedicated staff members of the one in charge of processing the collected data;
- Subcontractors of the service in charge of processing the collected date, who are asked to intervene in the recruitment process, including their potential partners.
Moreover, the data may be disclosed to any authority legally empowered to have cognizance of such data in case of legal requisition from the judicial, police or administrative bodies.
Notorious by Floriane Loux may provide the personal information of users to companies that provide services to help AirnStudio with its business activities such as offering customer service and sending out emails on AirnStudio’s behalf. These companies are authorized to use the personal information of users only as necessary to provide these services to us.
AirnStudio will share the personal information of users with third parties only in the ways that are described in this legal notice. AirnStudio does not sell personal information to third parties. Some collected data may be communicated to partners for direct marketing purposes. The collected data are intended for the website editor and its partners.
AirnStudio will retain users’ information for as long as their account is active or as needed to provide them services.
In accordance with the Law of 6 January 1978, users are informed that they have a right to access, interrogate and rectify their data allowing them to rectify, complete, update, lock or erase their personal data if inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, expired or whose collection, usage, disclosure or storage is prohibited. AirnStudio will respond to the request to access within 2 months.
Users also have a right to object to the processing of their data on legitimate grounds as well as a right to object to the processing of their data for the purposes of direct marketing.
Users can exercise these rights by contacting AirnStudio:
• by sending a letter to AirnStudio together with a copy of a document proving their identity and signature, at the postal address: Notorious by Floriane Loux, 27ter Avenue Paul Doumer, 94110 Arcueil, France.
• by sending an email at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
AirnStudio will retain and use users’ information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements.
From time-to-time AirnStudio may provide users the opportunity to participate in contests on our site. If users participate, AirnStudio will request certain personally identifiable information from them. Participation in these contests is completely voluntary and users therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (surname, first name, email address, birthday date, country) and demographic information (gender…). AirnStudio uses this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic or personalize the site, to send newsletters to the participants who opted-in for them. AirnStudio may use a third party service provider to conduct these contests; that company is prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. AirnStudio will not share the personally identifiable information provided through a contest with other third parties without prior notice to users.
The website includes social media features, such as the Facebook and Twitter buttons (share, like).
The security of the personal information of users is important to AirnStudio.
AirnStudio follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to it, both during transmission and once AirnStudio receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, AirnStudio cannot guarantee its absolute security. For any questions about security on AirnStudio’s website, users can contact AirnStudio at email@example.com.
AirnStudio complies with the U.S. - EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from the European Union and Switzerland. Information regarding the Safe Harbor Framework can be found at: http://export.gov/safeharbor.
A cookie is placed on the terminal of users when they visit the website, subject to the choices and options resulting from the settings of their browsing software.
Cookies are data used by a server to send status information to the browser of a user, and by the browser to send status information back to the original server.
Status information can for example include a session ID, a language, an expiry date, a reply domain, etc.
Cookies allow status information to be kept, during the validity period of the relevant cookie, when a browser accesses various website pages or when it goes back later on this website.
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained in such cookie.
There are various types of cookies:
• session cookies, which disappear once the user leaves the website;
• persistent cookies, which remain in the terminal until the end of their lifespan or until they are deleted via the browser settings.
Cookies may be categorized as:
• “necessary cookies”: these cookies are essential to enable users to move around the website and use its features;
• “functionality cookies”: they are used to offer users the best possible browsing experience;
• “performance cookies”: they are used to help us understand user behavior and thus enable us to improve browsing on the website;
• “interaction cookies”: they are used for users to express their opinion in relation to AirnStudio services, including on social media;
• “targeting cookies”: they are used to remember users’ product and buying preferences.The main purposes of the cookies used on this website are to:
• remember information entered by or requested from users in the forms contained on our website;
• count visitors and identify how they use the website;
• recognize and differentiate between visits;
• provide access to reserved areas (personal user area...) with identifiers or data previously provided by the user;
• identify from which website or search engine and with which search query the user arrived on the website;
• perform statistical and traffic and usage analyses for website improvement;
• adjust the display according to user preferences;
• manage security;
• improve the relevance of online advertising and targeting by adjusting adverts to user browsing habits.
What cookies do we use?
Cookies used on the website are:
• cookies from AirnStudio;
• cookies from some third-parties chosen by AirnStudio to achieve specific objectives;
• cookies from social networks.
The cookies installed by airnstudio.com tools are detailed below:
During their first visit to the airnstudio.com website, users are asked whether to accept or reject cookies, as user consent is required before installing cookies on their equipment.
If a user rejects cookies, a refusal cookie will be inserted into their device so that AirnStudio records the fact that they want no cookie to be installed. However, user should note that if the refusal cookie is deleted, AirnStudio cookies will again be installed on their device.
If users accept cookies, cookies used by AirnStudio will be installed on their device.
Users may at any time change their choice:
• either by deleting the refusal cookie; or
• by various means described in the “How to manage Cookies?” section.
Users have several options to manage cookies. Users may choose at any time how to express and modify their choice regarding cookies as described below.
Most browsers are set by default and accept cookies, but users can choose to systematically accept or reject all cookies or only cookies from certain issuers.
Users may also configure their browser to accept or reject cookies on a case by case basis prior to their installation. They may also regularly delete cookies from their terminal via their browser.
Users must not forget to set all the browsers of their different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers...).
Each browser has its own way of managing cookies and cookies settings. The configuration of each browser is described in its help menu, which will inform users of how to change their cookie settings. For example:
• for Internet Explorer™
• for Chrome™
• for Firefox™
• for Opera™
Disabling cookies may prevent the use of or access to certain features of the website.
Right of objection and access
Users have a right to access, withdraw and modify the personal data communicated via the cookies used by AirnStudio, and can exercise this right by sending an email through the page.
Last modified: 01/05/2018